Monday, April 27, 2009

She's here..

Caroline Elizabeth was born on March 31, 2009 at 1:43am. She weighed 7lbs 12oz and was 21 inches long. Here are some pictures of her birth day through going home.

Our first picture together..I look rough









With her proud daddy and uncle Chris













With my dad (granddaddy)



















With my mom (grandmother)













With Aunt Natalie













Her first bath













The next morning (actually I guess it was that same morning..can you tell I only had 2 hours of sleep?)
















Doing her hearing test
















With Mario's parents (Grandma Nana and Grandpa Mario)












Getting ready to go home












They told me to stick my finger in her mouth to soothe her



















In the car, ready to go

No comments: