Thursday, May 21, 2009

7 weeks old..

Miss Caroline is 7 weeks old now. I'm back at work and it hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be. I think that's partly because Mario is staying home with her on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and I work from home on Tuesday and Thursday. It's also because I've been pretty busy at work. Caroline starts daycare on June 1st and for some reason I am dreading it. I guess it's just the thought of strangers watching her that makes me anxious. I hope they take good care of her and pay enough attention to her.

Caroline is much more alert these days. It's so fun. She's very expressive with her face and eyebrows just like her mommy. She's been smiling more. We're still dealing with the newborn acne and it seems to be getting worse. It doesn't seem to bother her though and her pedi assures us that it's normal. Anyway, now what you're here for..pictures...


Here's Caroline with my sister, who has been watching her while I'm working from home

She loves to sit in this spot and stare at the blinds

This was our first attempt at getting her to wear a headband..it didn't last long
I'm only posting this because she looks cute

No comments: