Tuesday, September 22, 2009

In memory of...the rocking chair

We woke up this morning to discover that someone stole the rocking chair off of our front porch. I guess they needed it more than we did. We bought the chair when Caroline was about a week old to have somewhere to feed her during the middle of the night. We spent many hours feeding, burping, and rocking in that chair. When Caroline started sleeping through the night, we moved it to the front porch. Caroline loves to be outside. After a very hot Summer, we were looking forward to spending a lot more time outside on the rocking chair. Well, that's not going to happen now. Some people just suck.

Here are some pictures that I found of the rocking chair.



2 comments:

Tabatha said...

Dude...that sucks!!!

But, let me just add that first picture is too cute. I absolutely LOVE pictures of swaddled babies. :)

Amy said...

People really do suck!!! I'm sorry! I love that Caroline already has a swing. Awesome.