Sunday, February 27, 2011

A night out..

Without telling me, Mario set up my sister to babysit for us last night. He thought it was time for us to go out with friends again..and I was ready for my first drink since New Years Eve!

We went to dinner and to a few bars in San Marcos and it was fun. The square was pretty dead last night but we still had fun.

Mario was told by his neurologist when he was discharged from the hospital that he shouldn't drink any alcohol for 6-12 months because it could cause seizures, poor judgement, etc. He is fine with that and has even said that he may not drink again. He wasn't a big drinker anyway (recently..college was a different story) so I think he can do it. He's still pretty freaked out by everything that happened.

It was nice to get out for a while.









1 comment:

KH said...

How sweet! :) I bet it felt great to get out!