Tuesday, October 20, 2009

29 Weeks..

Miss Caroline is 29 weeks old today. I can't believe she's now closer to 7 months than 6 months. She has her first ear infection right now. She was more fussy than normal for most of last week and has been refusing to eat purees. I thought she was just teething but she started pulling on her ear when we picked her up from daycare on Friday. I called her pedi's office at 4:45 (they close at 4:30) and told them my concerns and they said to go ahead and come in (this is why I love them!). She has an infection in one ear and was on the way to one in the other ear. She's now on antibiotics and she loves them..she gets so excited when I start shaking the bottle. She's still refusing purees but she hasn't been as fussy. I'm wondering if she's ready for finger foods already..or maybe she is teething. We'll keep trying the purees because I have quite a stash in the freezer.

I really would like to know what happened to my wonderful sleeper. :( We have been in the habit for about two weeks now of bringing Caroline into bed with us after the first few night wakings. I know we are totally bringing this on our selves by letting her sleep in our bed but it's so hard when you know you have to get up in a few hours to get ready for work. We really need to start working on keeping her in the crib.

This age is so fun. She loves being able to sit and play with toys on the floor. She laughs all the time..it's too cute. She really is a happy baby.

Here are some pictures from this past week.


No comments: