Wednesday, October 7, 2009

6 Month Stats..

Caroline had her 6 month pedi appointment yesterday and she now weighs 18lbs 7oz and is 26 inches long. She had been in the 75th percentile for height and weight from day one..now she's in the 90th percentile for weight and the 50-75th percentile for height. Shw doesn't look that chubby to me..but she does have her mommy's thighs. She may not be able to use the Bumbo for much longer because her thighs keep getting stuck..haha. I guess it's good timing since she's sitting on her own now.

Oh..and this is my 100th blog post. I started this blog to follow the progress of the house we were building, then it followed Jake's life, now it's mostly about Miss Caroline. It's funny how life progresses and priorities change..though I still love the house and the dog (most days).

No comments: