Tuesday, February 16, 2010

44-46 Weeks

Caroline is 10.5 months old now and she's cruising all over the place now. She definitely keeps us on our toes. She doesn't stand on her own yet but I'm sure that's coming soon. They started transitioning her to the 12-18 month room at daycare today and she loves being around the older kids. She is the oldest by several months in the infant room and she was starting to use the little ones to push herself up.

She had pink eye over the weekend so her pedi wanted to see her on Monday. We went in and found out she has another ear infection, which means we have to go to the ENT and she will probably need tubes. Her ENT appointment is on Friday.

Here are some pictures from the past few weeks.
She uses her push toy like a pro
Her PBK anywhere chair..it's an early birthday present
She was very interested in the camera

3 comments:

SkinnyMeg said...

I love that chair!!!!!!

KH said...

Aw, I'm sorry she's been sick again. :( Justin had to have tubes when he was little because of ear infections. If she has to have them, I hope they can give y'all some relief.

I know I'm bad, but I kinda laughed that she's using the littler guys to stand up, lol. And I love the chair! We're thinking about getting one of those. :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks y'all. They actually have the chairs and covers in stock at Barton Creek Mall so we didn't have to pay for shipping or wait..I'm so impatient. ;)