Monday, February 15, 2010

McFatty Monday..week 6

I cheated..and it shows on the scale. First, we visited some friends in San Antonio on Saturday and we were starving because it was already 3 and we hadn't eaten lunch yet. They suggested we go to a Mexican restaurant and we agreed. I ordered shrimp fajitas and only ate one corn tortilla but the shrimp was soo greasy and I ate all the rice and some of the beans, which I'm sure were loaded with lard. Who knows how many calories I had. Then, last night, my parents watched Caroline for us so we could go to dinner and a movie. We went to the Gruene River Grill and the food was sooo good! I ordered the grilled garlic chicken but it was swimming in butter. I also had an Italian margarita. I knew I was going to pay for all of this when I got on the scale this morning.

I was glad to see that I hadn't gained anything. I'm right where I was last Monday and I'm back on the wagon. I'm determined to not let this be the start of a downhill spiral. It always seems to start like this for me.

FYI, do not see When in Rome..that is one of the worst movies ever and we walked out before it was over.

Weight loss this week: 0 lbs.
Total weight loss so far: 17.1 lbs.

2 comments:

ashley said...

Don't beat yourself up, just get back on the wagon today! you're doing great!

and really? when in rome was walk out bad?! bummer!

Juicy said...

I LOOOOOVVVEEEEE Gruene River Grill. Good choice. I live about 3 minutes away from there! :)

And your weight loss is better than mine lately. I'm only packing the pounds on instead of keeping them off.