Sunday, September 26, 2010

Catching up..

I've been super busy at work lately so I haven't had time to post..plus they're cracking down on Internet use. I don't really have much free time in the evenings until around 9, and that's when Mario and I watch our DVR'd shows.

What's new with my almost 18 month old?! She's a little sponge and she says new words on a daily basis. She's big into animal sounds right now. If she sees a cow, she says "moo," if she she's a dog, she says "woof," if she sees a sheep, she says "baa." She learned the word "awesome" from Yo Gabba Gabba and she says it at appropriate times..it's too funny. If you ask her how old she is, she says "one" and holds up one finger. She's very outgoing and is always a conversation starter with strangers because she'll wave and say "hi" to everyone.

She has her 18 month appointment tomorrow and I'll update her stats then. I know she's still big and tall..she's the size of most of the 2 year olds that we know.
She rediscovered her swing in the garage last week so we put it up and she loved it. Everytime we tried to stop swinging her she would throw a fit and say and sign "more" so we kept swinging her until she fell asleep. I kept swinging her for a few minutes after she fell asleep and she woke up and said and signed "all done" then immediately threw up all over herself. She was perfectly fine before and after throwing up so I think we've figured out that she gets motion sickness. I had to strip her on the front porch and take her straight to the bath.

2 comments:

SkinnyMeg said...

What's with the random puking?? Hopefully not a stage that lasts long :)

KH said...

"awesome" is too cute! Ocho's word is "cool!"