Tuesday, August 4, 2009

4 Months Old..

Miss Caroline turned 4 months old on Friday. I feel like I say this every week, but I love this age. It's so fun watching her explore things. Hmm..what's new? She's still not rolling consistenly but she'll usually roll from belly to back once when she's initially put on her belly. She loves blowing rasberries all the time..she's always full of drool..I feel like I'm constantly wiping her face. She loves her Jumperoo...she starts jumping and gets so ecited. We bought her a doorway jumper this weekend and she loves that too. She has started reaching for us when she wants to be picked up. It's cute.

Caroline's 4 month pedi appointment is this afternoon. I'm not looking forward to the shots but I am looking forward to finding out how big she is. We're going to talk to her pediatrician about the flat head thing. We're also going to discuss starting rice cereal. Her pedi says it will help with the mild reflux that she has.



Inspecting Sophie's spots








Blowing bubbles
Poor thing..I definitely think she's teething

No comments: