Monday, June 28, 2010

McFatty Monday..week 25

I've been pretty much hanging off of the wagon over the past week and a half. I haven't tracked any of my calories, I haven't worked out at all, and I've been snacking more than normal. With that being said, I'm still losing weight..so I must not be doing as bad with my calories as I could be. It's Monday, it's a new week, and I'm back on track today.

In good weight related news, my size 12 pants are starting to feel pretty lose. I'm sticking with them for as long as possible though..I really can't afford to keep buying smaller clothes!

Current weight: 182.4
Weight lost this week: 2.4 pounds
Total weight lost so far: 61.3 pounds

3 comments:

LA @The Reel Family said...

60 lbs wow you are amazing!

Steph said...

Congrats!!! I'm so proud of you!

Blair@HeirtoBlair said...

you. are. amazing.

Congrats! woot for clothes feeling loose!