Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More water fun..

Most of Caroline's pictures lately are of her in a swimsuit...because it's hot here! Luckily she doesn't seem to mind the heat.

In other news, Mario and I are going to Houston for a wedding this weekend and we are leaving Caroline with my parents overnight for the first time. I think it's going to be harder on me than it is on her. They'll have a great time, I'm sure.

Here are some pictures from last Friday of a playdate with Caroline's usual walking buddy. I just can't get over how grown up she is looking...and you know you love her chubby thighs!

2 comments:

SkinnyMeg said...

I love chubby babies in swimsuits! I haven't left Miss M overnight yet, I don't think I'm ready :) Have fun at the wedding!!

shannon said...

you're right about caroline looking like a big girl! she's looking like a kid... not a baby. She's such a pretty girl and I love all the photos you post of your beautiful family.

hope this weekend goes smoothly and that caroline has a great weekend with the grandparents!