Thursday, August 26, 2010

16 Months, 3 Weeks

We did a horrible, evil thing this past weekend..and Caroline loved it (so did we)!! We went to the circus. I had no idea until recently that going to the circus was a taboo thing. I've donated time and money to animal shelters in the past so maybe that will give me a pass on this one?

Anyway..I had never been to the circus before and it really was cool! The animals were only a small part of the (over 2 hour long) show. Caroline was dancing, clapping, and mesmerized the entire time. I was worried that she was just going to fall asleep (or get really cranky) because she refused to nap at all before we went (at 3:30pm). She stayed awake until the very end..then slept pretty much for the rest of the night.

I didn't take a ton of pictures while we were there..and I also used the old point and shoot.

We're headed to Mairo's hometown this weekend to spend time with family. Hopefully Caroline will have a blast and we won't have any toddler fights like we did on Mother's Day.

Here are some pictures..daycare put her hair in braids for the first time last week..I really have no idea how they get her to sit still while they do her hair because she will not cooperate for me.

1 comment:

SkinnyMeg said...

How fun! I can't wait to take madi to the circus!