Monday, August 30, 2010

McFatty Monday..week 34

Setting small goals last week really helped me to stay on track (at least during the week). One of my goals was to track my calories every weekday. I tracked them Monday - Thursday. I was slightly over my calories on Monday, but slightly under Tuesday - Thursday. My other goal was to walk at least 3 times. I walked twice. I planned on walking on Thursday but I did something to my heel and it felt like I was pushing on a bruise every time I stepped down. I can still feel it, but it's not as bad as it was so I'm planning on walking today.

We spent the weekend in Mario's hometown and it's close to impossible to eat well while we're there. We went to our niece's birthday party on Saturday and they served enchilada plates. Mario and I split one, but I ate enough chips and salsa for three people.

My goals for this week are to track my calories Monday - Thursday (and stay under) and to walk at least three times. We're going to Houston on Friday and we'll be there until Tuesday and I'm sure cheating will be involved. I will make an effort to make healthier choices while we're there. I'm planning on getting back on track 100% when we get back from Houston.

Current weight: 177.2
Weight GAINED this week: 0.2 lbs (ugh..the second week in a row that I gained)
Total weight lost so far: 66.5 lbs

No comments: