Monday, August 2, 2010

McFatty Monday..week 30

I am continuing to sabotage myself on the weekends, but at least I'm still losing weight right?

I got a ton of comments from coworkers last week about my weight loss. It's funny how they come in waves. I had to go shopping for more work pants yesterday because my 12s were getting pretty saggy. I bought size 10 pants..and they fit perfectly!! That is just crazy to me. I haven't been smaller than a 12 since my Freshman year of college.

I'm so paranoid about gaining the weight back. I hope I can find a happy medium where I'm not binging, but not counting every single calorie. What are your tips for maintaining?

Current weight: 177.6
Weight lost this week: 0.4 pounds
Total weight lost so far: 66.1 pounds

2 comments:

ashley said...

you're doing so great!! good luck with maintenance. i know you'll figure it out!

Vanessa said...

that is something I would like to know as well..I am no where near my goal weight..but I wonder when I am-will I still have to think about food/exercise constantly????