Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had a great, and eventful, Halloween week! Caroline went to a Halloween carnival Thursday night, had a party at school Friday, went to another Halloweeen carnival Saturday, and went trick-or-treating tonight. We got a lot of use out of her costume this year. As you can see in the pictures, she was a pirate this year. I really wanted to go with something super girly but we were trying to match her with her best bud Anthony..so a pirate it was.

Mario and I went to a costume party last night as a 50's couple. I love the way the costumes turned out!

3 comments:

The Barron Family said...

You look beautiful!!

SkinnyMeg said...

I think she looked adorable!! Halloween is so much more fun with kids :) I loved loved loved your costume, you look amazing!

KH said...

Cute!!