Monday, November 1, 2010

McFatty Monday..maintenance = fail!

I've come to the realization over the past two weeks that telling myself that I'm "off the wagon" is not going to work for me. Instead of making decent choices and indulging every once in a while, I went crazy! I reverted back to all the old habits that put me where I was before.

I haven't walked in 3 weeks and I've been eating every bad thing in sight..cookies, cupcakes, Halloween candy..even when I'm not hungry.

I'm back on track today and I threw away the rest of the cupcakes I made last week. I brought every piece of Halloween candy to work and put it in a bowl far away from where I sit. I am obviously not ready to transition to "real" life yet. My 10's are getting tight and I do NOT want to dig through the garage to get my 12's out.

Current weight: 182.6
Weight GAINED over the last two weeks: 4.4 pounds! I sure can gain just as fast as I can lose.
Weight lost so far: 61.1 pounds

1 comment:

KH said...

Don't worry, it'll come back off. This time of year is sooooo hard!