Monday, November 8, 2010

McFatty Monday..C25K Week 1

I was feeling pretty crappy about my almost 5 pound gain when I wrote my McFatty Monday post last week so I decided to check out some of the couch to 5k apps on my phone. A bunch of my friends are doing C25K and I decided to take the plunge. I started on Monday and, honestly, I'm out of shape! At first I thought it was a piece of cake, but by the 4th run, I was tired. I pushed through and finished it..and it felt good afterward. I took my rest day on Tuesday and did day 2 on Wednesday. I didn't find time to go again until yesterday, but I finished the week..in less than a week! I'm looking forward to the rest of the program and to really pushing myself. I can't even tell you the last time I ran a mile!

I did okay with my eating habits during the week last week..I'm not tracking anything and I'm sure I had a few too many calories every day. This weekend was a different story! We went to Wurstfest (I'll post pictures later) and ate a lot of good (but bad) food..including sausage balls on a stick, fried shrimp on a stick, and fried cheesecake! Yum. I didn't gain any weight this week..thank goodness!

Current weight: 182.6
Weight lost this week: 0
Weight lost so far: 61.1 pounds

1 comment:

KH said...

Way to go! J and I are going to do the c25k program together and we're starting tomorrow! :)