Friday, November 12, 2010

Why I LOVE Shutterfly!!

If you follow many blogs, I'm sure you've heard of the promotion that Shutterfly has going on right now. Just for writing a blog post about your favorite products, bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly..you can sign up here.

Ever since Caroline was born, I have been a big fan of Shutterfly! I wanted a way to share all of the pictures I was taking with family and friends living all over the country. I set up a site through their website where friends and family can view pictures and even print them.

I have a 2010 calendar on my desk right now that I made using Shutterfly..it's almost time to order one for 2011. Check out all of the different calendar designs they have to choose from. I also used their site to make a photo book for Mario for Father's Day and he loves it! We ordered our Christmas cards from them last year and I'm so excited about getting 50 free this year.

Check out these adorable Christmas ornaments..what grandma wouldn't love one of these?

No comments: