Monday, August 29, 2011

McFatty Monday..clean eating week 2

As I said last week, I went to Port Aransas for a bachelorette party for the weekend. I took my own food and made decent choices when we went out to eat twice (grilled shrimp with green veggies..they probably weren't clean, but they were better than other options). I did drink because I didn't want to miss out on all the fun. I stuck with vodka and cranberry and skinny girl margaritas.

I still feel great and my pants are fitting better already.

My meal plan was pretty similar to last week's, except I made tuna (mixed with hummus) for lunches instead of the grilled chicken.

We did try a new slow cooker chicken with olive oil and basil brown rice (minus the beans) and garlic almond broccoli (though it looked nothing like the picture). We also ate the crock pot salsa chicken tacos (homemade taco seasoning, frozen chicken breasts, and a jar of all natural salsa) and added diced zucchini and pineapple after it was shredded..OMG..so good. My parents loved it too.

I did three days of the Wii Active 6 week challenge (and danced) last week.

Current weight: 194.2
Weight lost this week: 1.8 pounds
Weight lost since starting clean eating: 4.6 pounds

3 comments:

KH said...

Great job! I'm impressed with your willpower. :) Mine is weak anyway, but it's nonexistent on vacations! Way to go, sticking to it!

angela said...

awesome stephanie! almost 5 pounds in 2 weeks! i'm excited for you! (i! love! exclamation! points!!)

i'm making my list as i type this to head to the store for our first week of clean eating. it's a little daunting but i'm excited to start!

!!!!!

so happy for you sweets!

SkinnyMeg said...

Good for you girl!! Keep it up!