Monday, September 26, 2011

McFatty Monday..clean eating week 6

I did well all week until Saturday. We went to the fair and I didn’t eat anything there, which was hard to do, then we went over to our friends' house and they ordered pizza. I had two pieces. I also had a few vodka and cranberry drinks.

After a night of drinking, I decided that I wanted something sweet on Sunday so I made these Clean Eating Banana Blueberry Muffins, which were pretty good..and not unhealthy..when you eat one. I ate at least 5 or 6 throughout the day yesterday. Ugh. I love to bake but I have no self control when that kind of stuff is in the house.

I made Santa Fe Chicken in the crock pot while I took Caroline to soccer and HEB and we had that for lunch. We had Spiced Pork Tenderloin with fresh green beans sauteed with onion and garlic for dinner. I have never made fresh green beans before..I always just buy the cans but the fresh ones were on sale this week so I decided to try them..yum!

For snacking yesterday (I did too much snacking) I made Kale Chips for the first time. I have heard of people making them but I had no idea what kale was or what it tasted like. The chips are pretty good..I'll make them again.


The weigh-in this morning was not pretty. I guess it proves that I will pay for cheating and not being active. I didn't work out again this week. We cannot get rid of the summer weather here! The high today is 101..ugh. i need to get my butt in gear and finish my Wii Active challenge.

Current weight: 194.8
Weight gained this week: 1.6 pounds
Weight lost since starting clean eating: 4 pounds

No comments: