Monday, October 3, 2011

McFatty Monday..clean eating week 7

I ate clean all week until Saturday. We went to the football game and I had a burger on a white bun, a few nachos, and a few handfuls of popcorn.

I have realized that I really need to cut back on my snacking..especially on sweet things. For the past several weekends I have spent Sunday afternoon baking..and Sunday evening snacking. Ha. I've found some great recipes but I have very little self control when I know I have baked goods in the house.

I think I need to start replacing my morning smoothie with oatmeal. There are so many different ways to top it and it always looks so good. It's also very filling.

I didn't exercise at all last week. I have no excuses this week because it's supposed to be in the upper 80's/low 90's all week, which is a cool down for us. It won't happen tonight because Caroline has dance class..and tomorrow is national night out and my parents are coming for dinner. On Wednesday, I am walking around the neighborhood!

Current weight: 193.6..still not back to where I was 2 weeks ago.
Weight lost this week: 1.2 pounds
Total weight lost since starting clean eating: 5.2 pounds




No comments: