Monday, January 2, 2012

200.2

Yep, ladies, that is my weight as of this morning! Holy crap..I could totally win any weight gaining competition! I have gained 8.8 pounds over the past month. I have no excuses..I ate crappy foods, lots of them, and didn’t exercise at all. I’m right back to where I started last year..actually I weigh more than when I started last year!

I’m going to get back on track with the blogging about my weight loss efforts..and I’m moving my check-ins to Fridays. I’m tired of the Monday thing..I’ve been doing that for 2 years now.

The plan is to get back on track with the clean eating and calorie tracking using My Fitness Pal. I’ll do my first check-in on Friday, though I’m not going to lie and say that I’m already on-track. I’m also in training all week, which will involve going out to eat with coworkers every day. I’ll make my first week’s goal to not gain any more weight.

Current weight: 200.2
1st goal weight: 185

1 comment:

Amber said...

It is a new year and time for you to decide how you want it to go...as long as you are happy nothing else matters. i am here to help you as much as I can from 200 miles away. haha I posted some inspiration pics on my pinterest to help motivate me. Take a look if it will help...I'm sure I wont ever look how they do but it gives me something to strive for. good luck!