Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Week 1 Check-In..

Sorry all of my posts are about weight lately. I have not been good about taking pictures. I need to take some this weekend when we head to San Antonio for our nephew's 5th birthday party.

Anyway..today marks one week since the weight-loss challenge started and things are going well. I've been tracking my calories every day and I've walked the neighborhood 6 out of the last 7 days. I've been right around 1200 calories every day, except for Saturday when we had friends over and I had wine..and cookies. Oh well, I got right back on track.

I was 197.4 this morning, which is 4.2 pounds down from last week. Wow. I'm pretty sure some of that was water weight and I don't expect to keep that momentum. As long as I'm losing weight, I'm happy. I feel so much better when I'm eating healthy and exercising!

2 comments:

SkinnyMeg said...

good for you!! Keep it up!

Amber said...

Good Job! It does feel good, doesn't it?