Wednesday, May 26, 2010

59 Weeks..

I cannot believe that Caroline is going to be 14 months old this weekend! Time flies when you're having fun..and we're definitely having fun with Miss Caroline. I love this age (I know, I know, I always say that). This is so much more fun and exciting (and stressful) than the "baby" stage. She's learning so much and I, of course, think she's the smartest almost 14 month old ever! She's talking up a storm, singing, dancing constantly, treating everything like a phone, trying to share her food with us, trying to act like the older kids, etc. etc. Anyway, here are some pictures from this week.

She would not get into her super fun pool..I guess the water was too cold
She has learned how to smack as hard as she can pet Jake

1 comment:

SkinnyMeg said...

I just LOVE the last picture you look super hot and her hair is just 'crazy hair'! Too cute!