Monday, May 10, 2010

McFatty Monday..week 18

Well, I fell halfway off the wagon this weekend. Yesterday was my worst day of eating since I started this in January. We went to a birthday party and I didn't plan ahead so I ended up eating a hamburger, chips, and a few peices of chocolate. I didn't have a cupcake or any cake but I still went over my daily calories by almost 600. Yikes.

I also haven't worked out since last Tuesday. I took Wednesday - Saturday off to get ready for our first garage sale. I'm getting back on track with this today and I downloaded a pretty cool app on my phone to track my pace on my walk this evening.

As I was eating my 2nd mini kit-kat yesterday I found myself having the feelings I used to have when I would overeat and sneak food. I am not going back there! I'm back on track today.

I lost 2.6 pounds this week and I'm sure you're thinking I'm crazy for getting so worked up about cheating when I still lost so much. By Friday, I was down to 194.2 and now I'm back up to 196 for today so one day of cheating definitely makes a difference for me!

Current weight: 196
Weight lost this week: 2.6 pounds
Total weight lost: 47.7 pounds

2 comments:

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

WOW!!! You have done amazing!!!! Good for you!! And it is ok to have "off" days.......

ashley said...

you're doing great! and ditto, its okay to have off days. don't beat yourself up. enjoy it. and you probably didn't actually gain it back but burger/chips = salty = water retention. :-) keep it up girl!