Monday, April 18, 2011

McFatty Monday..1.8 pound loss

I have to say that I was surprised that I lost weight this week. I didn't track my calories at all, but I did continue to eat the same things that I have been all through the week.

I cheated pretty much all weekend because we went out for Mexican food with family on Saturday. I ordered a taco salad but it had cheese and sour cream on it..I also couldn't resist the chips and salsa. I definitely snacked more than I should have all weekend.

I only walked three days last week but we did spend all day yesterday walking around Sea World.

My plan for this week is to continue to eat the same things all week, minimize my snacking, and not go overboard on the weekend (we'll be back at Sea World this weekend).

Current weight: 183.6
Weight lost this week: 1.8 pounds
Total weight lost so far: 12.2 pounds..very close to where I was when I fell off the wagon.

I don't have a picture on my phone from this week.