Monday, April 25, 2011

McFatty Monday..no change..thank goodness!

I thought for sure I was going to gain at least 5 pounds just from the crap I ate this weekend. Friday night we had a date night at Hula Hut and I ate way too much and had a strawberry margartia. I felt soo full afterward..I haven't felt like that in a long time and I don't like it.

We went to Sea World on Saturday and I ate a grilled chicken salad for lunch with some grapes..not bad. After Sea World we went to my sister-in-law's house and grilled some chicken..also not bad. She had little bowls of candy everywhere and I ate too much of that, then Caroline got a bunch of candy in her basket and I didn't want her to eat it, so I did. :(

My parents came over yesterday and I grazed pretty much all day. Yikes. I also only walked twice last week.

I hate that I do this to myself because my weight went down every day this week..by Friday I was down to 180! Of course I rewarded myself with a bunch of junk and I'm back to where I started. Oh well, I'm back on track. The rest of the candy is going into the trash.

Current weight: 183.6
Weight lost this week: 0
Total weight lost so far: 12.2 pounds

Here's a picture from Thursday.

1 comment:

SkinnyMeg said...

I feel ya! I've been on a freaking candy\sugar binge since my bday....in march :( Who gives a 2 year old a basket full of chocolate...like they are the ones going to eat it?? Grandma's that who! ha! I told my self this morning, ENOUGH, back on track today!