Monday, November 14, 2011

McFatty Monday..clean eating week 13

The title of this week's post should not even mention clean eating because it didn't happen last week.

Last week consisted of a lot of eating out..and I wasn't making good choices. Our niece is in the hospital (and that deserves a post of its own) and we lived on fast food for a few days. We also went to Wurstfest (another post) and that consisted of fried food and beer.

After tempting fate and still losing weight every day even though I was not eating well and not exercising, I have finally gained some weight, which I deserve, and which should help me get my butt back in gear. I'm back on track today even though I don't want to be. I packed the usual breakfast, lunch and snacks.

Current weight: 189.6
Weight GAINED this week: 1.6 pounds
Total weight lost so far: 9.2 pounds

1 comment:

angela said...

I'm so excited and happy for you!!!!! You're doing so great Stephanie and im glad you've found something that works for you. You've been pretty consistent and that's awesome!