Friday, March 26, 2010

5 Question Friday..

I saw this on a blog I read and decided to do it this week. Let's see if I can make it a weekly habit.


1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?
Yep, on my 16th birthday too. I do not like to fail at things and I made sure I had everything down when I went.
2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Hmm..I played soccer in high  school and we were running around the track to warm up. The boys team was on the field and I had a crush on a guy on the team. I was trying to be cool and get his attention so I started running backwards, hoping we would make eye contact. We did, but it was right as I tripped over a hurdle and fell on my butt.

I'm sure some of my friends might have better stories of embarrassing moments for me but this was all I could think of off the top of my head.

3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
Biggest Loser! I want to lose weight and I love competition..enough said.
4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
Sure, if I could afford it, but not until after I'm finished having kids. I'd get a breast lift, tummy tuck, and veneers on my teeth...maybe some lipo.
5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?
When you are trying to lose weight, jeans are not your friend..especially when you still have a belly pooch that the jeans have to button right in the middle of. It's hard to find jeans that don't give me a muffin top. I used to only own low rise jeans but those look horrible on me right now.

Currently I only own 2 pairs that "fit" (they're both getting pretty loose..yay!). I have a pair from Target..I think they're Meronas..and a pair from the Gap Outlet..I can't remember which kind.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Ditto on the plastic surgery, if only I could afford it :(