Monday, March 22, 2010

McFatty Monday..week 11

Still going strong and still losing weight. Honestly, this is a lot easier than I thought it would be. I can definitely say that I have made a lifestyle change and I don't miss my old lifestyle nearly as much as I thought I would. I definitely took a while to get to this place.

They opened a McDonald's down the street from us and I decided to check out their website to see if they had any decent meals that weren't 1000 calories. I found out that a 6 piece nugget with BBQ sauce and either apple dippers or a side salad with low fat italian dressing and a diet coke is fewer calories than a 6 inch sub with cheese and baked chips at Subway. Not bad..and I love chicken nuggets. I'm not going to eat there every day but it's nice to have an option that isn't too bad.

I did the Wii Active once last week and walked outside every other day. I'm planning on walking this week too because the weather's supposed to be nice.

I'm 0.8 pounds away from my goal of 213 by Caroline's birthday (3/31) looks like I'll make that. My next goal is 200..my pre-pregnancy weight (finally). I'll set a goal of May 1st for that.

I packed away all of my 18 pants yesterday and a bunch of shirts that were too big. I went through my old (smaller) clothes and was able to move a bunch of shirts back into my closet. I found 1 pair of 16 pants that fit. All my other pants are 14s, 12s, and 10s...I will fit into them!!!

Current weight: 213.8
Weight loss this week: 2.6 pounds
Total weight loss so far: 29.9 pounds..wow, so close to 30!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

You have inspired me to hold myself accountable on Mondays on my own blog, thank you for the inspiration. I'm glad to finally have my goals out there.

Amy said...

Way to go! It's great that you met your first goal!

KH said...

That is great!! It is so rewarding to pack up clothes and pull out smaller ones. :)

SkinnyMeg said...

Your doing great! It IS nice to have options so you don't get bored eating the same thing over and over!

Blair@HeirtoBlair said...

a) your first paragraph REALLY made me smile. I feel the same way.

2) CONGRATS on your first goal.

iii) Good to know about McD's. I'm stocking that in the back of my mind.

d) Kiss those 18's goodbye!