Monday, July 19, 2010

McFatty Monday..week 28

I'm still on the same track of doing well during the week and splurging on the weekend. I walked a little over three miles three times last week. I would have gone a few more times but Caroline was sick and she doesn't want anyone else but Mommy when she doesn't feel good.

We went to Texas Roadhouse on Saturday, then went out drinking with friends..who knows how many calories I had then. We went to Sea World yesterday and the healthy options are limited there..I did get a turkey wrap instead of a bacon cheeseburger though.

I lost weight this week (compared to last Monday) but it kind of sucks that I'm sabotaging myself on the weekends because I got on the scale on Saturday morning and I was 179.8!! Oh well, I guess it doesn't suck enough for me to stop doing it. I'm back on track today.

Current weight: 182.8
Weight lost this week: 0.6 pounds
Total weight lost so far: 60.9 pounds

No comments: