Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Week 6 check-in..

I’ve made slight progress since last week..I’m down 0.6 pounds from last week, which is 8.4 pounds overall. I didn’t track anything over the weekend again and snacked too much. I was good during the week.

I tried a Zumba class at work last week and it kicked my butt..I felt great afterward though! I talked some friends into trying a class in Kyle with me on Tuesday and we’re trying another class in town tomorrow. I would love to find a place where I could do 2-3 classes per week and still walk on the other days. I’m usually not super excited about exercise but this is fun and I could definitely see myself keeping up with it.

1 comment:

SkinnyMeg said...

That's awesome that you found something you like to do! I'm not a Zumba girl, I feel totally crazy out there trying to dance :) Can we say AKWARD! ha!