Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Week 3 Check-In..

Today marks the end of the 3rd week of the weight-loss challenge and I'm up 1.4 pounds from last Wednesday. We were out of town Saturday through Monday for a funeral and I tried to make good choices, though I slipped up a few times. I didn't allow myself to go crazy like I wanted to normally would and I walked on Saturday and Sunday.

I though for sure I had at least maintained my weight over the weekend..and I was not happy when I stepped on the scale yesterday (I'm down 0.6 from yesterday, but still up 1.4 from last week). My monthly visitor is making an appearance right now so I'll attribute some of the weight gain to that.

Anyway, I'm back on track and still motivated...I will report a loss next week!

1 comment:

KJJ Houston said...

Im right there with you, I needed to read you are back on track and I am heading to the gym... even tho I DONT WANT TO :(