Thursday, June 16, 2011

2 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, and 2 days..

Someone just pointed out to me that this is Caroline's age today. I almost missed it! I haven't done an update on what she has been up to in a while, so I guess I'll do that now.

Her talking..oh my gosh..it's just crazy how much she talks..she uses complete sentences all the time and has a really good memory..you can barely mention something and think she's not even paying attention and she'll bring it up a week later. She uses big words and her pronounciation is getting pretty good.

She is such a ham! She is very dramatic and enthusiastic about things. She laughs a lot and is overall very happy. She does throw fits from time to time but they really aren't that bad..unless she's over tired.

She still uses a paci..we're not fighting that battle right now because her pedi is not concerned about her giving it up right now. When we get out of the car at daycare she hands it to me and she goes without it all day.

She is interested in potty related things and tells us before she goes, but she flat out refuses to sit on the potty. We're not going to force the issue right now..I think she'll let us know when the time is right.

She is still not a great eater. She loves milk and drinks more than she should. We do have her on skim, but I know that doesn't help with trying to get her to eat better. Now that I think about it, she has been eating better over the last week. It may be because she is going through a growth spurt.

Speaking of that, she has really thinned out and grown taller over that last few months! She's in 3T clothes but her shirts are getting short. She's close to outgrowing her size 8 shoes. Her hair is getting so long! She still has never had it cut.

Here's a picture from last weekend. We celebrated my sister's 24th birthday. Pretty much every birthday is about Caroline now..she always gets to blow out the candle.
Here's a picture from this evening. She wanted to wear her Yo Gabba Gabba panties over her diaper.

3 comments:

SkinnyMeg said...

Madison is in a 3t too, I feel like she completely skipped the 2t! I love the pic of her in heels :)

KH said...

Love her shoes! Is she into dress up now? We're still not, mostly just the shoes. :)

bobcatsteph said...

She's very into dress up. She has a few different dress up dresses that she loves to wear.