Monday, June 13, 2011

McFatty Monday..1.4 pound loss

I have no idea how I lost weight this week..I was so off track and ate a lot of fried food this weekend. I didn't do any exercise, though I said I was going to do the Wii. My goal is to get at least 3 days in this week.

I am ready to get back on track this week! I got all of the junk out of the house and I'm not happy with how my clothes are fitting these days.

I'm happy to be under 190 again and that's helping to motivate me.

Angela, how does ww work for you vs just counting calories? I use My Fitness Pal to count calories and I'm very successful when I actually track things and stay where I should.

Current weight: 189.2
Weight lost this week: 1.2 pounds
Total weight lost so far: 6.4 pounds

Here's a picture from this morning..still rocking the muffin top..I really don't want to dig the 14s back out.




No comments: