Wednesday, April 21, 2010

42 Questions About Makeup..

I don't know if anyone really cares about this but it will help me pass the time so, here we go:

1) How many times do you wash your face daily?
Once..in the shower before I go to bed


2) What skin type do you have?
I'd say it's pretty normal..it is so much better now that I'm not eating crap all the time..it used to be pretty oily


3) What is your current facial wash?
Proactiv gentle formula


4) Do you exfoliate?
There are little exfoliating beads in the face wash so I guess so


5) What brand do you use?
See previous answer


6) What moisturizer do you use?
Proactiv gentle formula


7) Do you have freckles?
A few so far, I'll get more over the summer


8) Do you use eye cream?
Nope


9) Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Kinda..it was bad when I was pg and right after I had Caroline! I used to break out once a month before that..but not bad.


10) Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ?
I use it now. I ordered it right after Caroline was born and it dried out my face bad! My whole face was red and itchy. I called and canceled and they gave me a refund and sent me the gentle formula for free. I love it. After 3 shipments I canceled again because I just started the second bottle (and Caroline is a year old). I think I'm good for a while.


MAKE UP 


11) What foundation do you use?
Origins Stay Tuned


12) How about concealer?
None


13) Do you know your undertone colour?
Nope


14) What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I wore them for my wedding and loved them but I don't know how to do them myself


15) Did you know you were supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I don't.


16) What brand of mascara do you use?
Buxom Lash - Blackest Black


17) Sephora or Mac?
Sephora


18) Do you have a Mac Pro card?
Nope.


19) What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
A foundation brush, a powder brush, a blush brush, an eyeshadow brush, and sometimes an eyelash curler


20) Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Nope


21) For the face?
Nope.


22) What is your favourite eyeshadow? Colour or shade?
I usually always stick to the neutral brown family..or greenish brown


23) Do you use pencil or liquid liner?
I rarely use liner, but it's a pencil when I do


24) How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I don't


25) What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
I don't know what that is


26) Do you use mineral makeup?
Nope


27) What is your favourite lipstick?
I don't wear lipstick..just gloss and chap stick


28How about lipgloss?
I like the lip smackers stuff..haha


29) What is your favourite blush to use?
I like the Origins stuff but I think I'm using Cover Girl or something like that now


30) Do you buy your makeup on Ebay?
Nope


31) Do you like drugstore makeup?
I don't really shop at drugstores


32) Do you go to CCO's?Cosmetic Company Outlet?
Nope, I've never heard of it


33) Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
No


34) Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I don't think so


35) Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Foundation line

36) Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick or eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Neutral


37) Which celebrity always has great makeup?  
No idea


38) If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use?
Mascara


39) Could you leave the house without any makeup on?
I could, but I usually don't


40) Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I'm okay


41) In your opinion what is the BEST makeup line?
I'm an Origins fan


42) What do you think of makeup?
I like it

1 comment:

SkinnyMeg said...

Girl start using eye cream asap and you will thank me in 10 years... I promise :)