Monday, April 19, 2010

McFatty Monday..week 15

My monthly visitor is here and I feel very bloated right now. I wasn't sure if I was going to see any weight loss when I got on the scale this morning...but I did. I'm 2 pounds from my pre-pg weight..and so close to being under 200!

I dug through my bins of clothes in the spare bedroom yesterday and realized that I don't have any 14s..they're all 12s. I tried on the 12s and two of the pairs of work pants fit..without a muffin top or anything. Woo hoo. I did realize something when I was trying on all those pants though..my body is definitely not built the same as it was pre-pregnancy..I don't think it ever will be. All the pants I tried on fit perfectly in the butt and thighs but wouldn't button around my stomach. I'm afraid that it doesn't matter how much weight I lose, I will always have this saggy, stretch mark covered, loose skin on my stomach. Blah!

Current weight: 202
Weight loss this week: 1.4 pounds
Total weight loss so far: 41.7 pounds

2 comments:

SkinnyMeg said...

Great job! Most of my weight went to my hips so even though I'm close to pre preggo weight my pre preggo jeans still won't zip. Great. Price of motherhood I guess, at least the babies are cute!

Blair@HeirtoBlair said...

ahhhh SO CLOSE!!!!! You can do it!

great job this past week!