Friday, April 2, 2010

Birthday Week

We've had a busy week this week. Caroline's birthday was on Wednesday and we went to a local egg hunt that night. On Thursday she had an egg hunt at daycare and her first holiday party. I went to the party and got to watch the kids eat and play with their plastic eggs. I was off of work today and we went to an egg hunt get together with a bunch of ladies from a message board I frequent. Caroline had a blast.

I need to do a post about what Caroline is up to these days but that will have to wait. We're off to Pearsall in the morning to spend some time with Mario's family. I also need to take her 12 month pictures but that will also have to wait.

Anyway, here are some pictures from this week.

1 comment:

SkinnyMeg said...

cute pics! I love the one of her posing with the glasses, such a ham!!