Monday, April 12, 2010

McFatty Monday..Week 14

Thank you Gap for running a little big!! I bought some new jeans yesterday in a size 14..woo hoo! I'm also now wearing a size L instead of XL in most shirts.

I'm still going strong, and still very motivated. I'm so close to being under 200! My goal was May 1st but I think I'll make it before then.

Oh, I was outside playing with Caroline on Friday when Mario got home from work and he said I was looking hot. Haha.

Current weight: 203.4
Weight loss this week: 3.4 pounds
Total weight loss so far: 40.3 pounds..woo hoo!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Wow 40 pounds, go you! Keep up the great work :)

KH said...

That is amazing!! Way to go!
(Good job with the encouragement, Mario, lol!)

jessov said...

Over 40 pounds in 14 weeks...that is amazing...and you seem to be doing it in a very smart, attainable way. Very inspiring, thank you!

Juicy said...

J.Crew also runs big. I love them for that. :)

And keep up the awesome work, you can do it!!